||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|config.h||4 years ago|
|romus.c||4 years ago|
|romus.h||4 years ago|
|rules.mk||4 years ago|
this is a modified version of let's split keyboard from bbaserdem. i don't like standard dvorak overuses right pinky so i shifted the columns out. i'm not sure if this is any good, time will tell.
i have ortholinear let's split eh, which share a lot of functions with other ortholinear keyboards.
i use dvorak with an unorthodox off layout. if you wanna grab my code, and you used a layout with a persistent base layer change, change it to layer 0 before proceeding.
- dvorak: base layer,with dvorak layout.
- alternative: has alternate characters.
- game: toggled from function, comfortable for gaming use.
- numeric: has numericals and symbols. can be locked.
- function: layer has media and function keys.
- mouse: manipulates mouse. can be locked.
- music allows playing sounds.
- rgb backlight: with layer indication, and ability to change base layer lighting mode.
- secrets: by placing a secrets.h, and not tracking it, passwords can be stored.
- mouse: mouse emulation, complete with diagonal keys.
- turkish: an altgr-like overlay that allows some non-common letters, in unicode.
i suggest checking out how i enabled turkish keys, how i planned out rgb lighting, and my mouse implementation; they might offer some insight into fringe user cases.
all features are too big for the 32kb bootloader. offenders are audio and rgb lights; it comes down to one or the other.
~the proton board, and rev 6 might fix that.~
this is a modified version of let's split keyboard from bbaserdem who has previously written his keymap by himself before, but rewrote it here.