* VEA Support
* Update LEDs to use QMK methods
* Enable Backlight
* Update Vendor ID
* Updates to enable split RGB
* Update readme
* Update to split RGB
* remove unnecessary reference
* Knight animation starts at the back
* remove hardcoded variable
Co-authored-by: Major Koos <MajorKoos@noreply.users.github.com>
* [Keyboard] Add 'LAYOUT_65_ansi_split_bs' support to KBDfans KBD67 rev2
This is already supported by VIA.
* [Keymap] Fix kbd67 catrielmuller_camilad keymap
* [Keyboard] Add my keymap for KBDfans KBD67 rev2 using 'LAYOUT_65_ansi_split_bs'
* Create Alter folder
* Revert "Create Alter folder"
This reverts commit 361103b821dbb22957b66cdedb0d11f996def71c.
* Added n60_s folder
* Fixed the url of the image in the readme
* Updated readme
* Updated readme
* Updated readme
* Added new section to docs: Checking Modifier State
* Added id anchors to all headers in modifiers docs
* Added a Wikipedia link to bitwise operators and...
crosslinked to the QMK macro docs.
* Added an explanation on the format of mod bitmask
* Added .md extension to hyperlinks to macros docs
* Corrected mod mask order and changed notation
* Documented add_oneshot_mods and del_oneshot_mods
* Mentioned modifier checks in the macro docs
* Explained strict modifier checking
i.e. using `get_mods() & MOD_MASK == MOD_MASK` instead of simply
`get_mods() & MOD_MASK`
* Added (un)register_mods to the docs
* Put left term of comparison in parens
* initial rgb driver fix
* added underglow LEDs and fixed typo in RGB locations
* removed test code
* added my key maps
* updated rgb keymap to work with changes
* refactored my code to make it more maintainable and updated keymaps.
* added GPL licence
* add podman support to docker_build.sh script
* break out runtime into the RUNTIME variable
* allows RUNTIME to be set by the user
* decides on docker or podman if docker isn't avaible
* rewrote check for docker-machine to account only for docker runtime
* put --user arg into a variable only to be used with docker
this is not needed with podman as podman maps the containers root id
to the users id.
* add podman to getting_started_docker documentation
* Add suggestion for indirect unicode input on Linux
I have used this approach myself with great success, and it seems to be the only good solution that doesn't involve IBus.
* Elaborate on keyboard layout on Linux
This should be enough to allow people to figure out how to add custom characters to a Linux keyboard layout.
* restore main readme.md
* add ChangeLog entry for 2021-02-27 develop branch - initial version
* update Docs; consolidate sidebar entries to new Breaking Changes History doc
* Changelog update
- concatenate similar changes as one list item
- unify change formatting (remove [bracketed] headings and trailing periods)
- item sorting improvement
* update Changes Requiring User Action section
Detail the changes regarding keyboard relocations/additions/deletions.
* add entry for fauxpark's user keymap cleanup for config.h/rules.mk
* add link to Jacky Studio bugfix PR
* add link for "ChibiOS conf migrations... take 15"
* add links for "Make LAYOUT parsing more robust" and "Massdrop develop rgb fix"
* remove sort sequence numbers
* rename Breaking Changes History page
Renames the Breaking Changes History page to "Past Breaking Changes".
* update schedule in Breaking Changes Overview
* suggestions/changes per tzarc
* skully's changes
* add entry for "Fix develop" (PR 12039)
Co-authored-by: Nick Brassel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-authored-by: Zach White <email@example.com>